Forum Title: Please Help!
Hello all, I am new to plumbing and I was wondering if any of you can help me locate the name, size and where to find the attached part to a shower. Thank you! John See attached
Category: Plumber Post By: CLARA DEAN (Newport Beach, CA), 02/16/2017

A new diverter and trim kit would be ideal. The huge whole in the shower wall is oddly shaped and oversized and any trim kit may not cover it well. If your trying to be cheap, take some pliers and confirm that the valve works without the handle, if it does, buy an American Standard single handle trim kit and see if it works, if not return it, may need a universal handle of some type. If the whole is too big in wall for trim plate, silicone a piece of waterproof material over the whole with a center whole just a little bigger than the stem. Hope it helps

- KELLY PAGE (Schenectady, NY), 09/17/2017

Really OLD style Delta. Search for this Cartridge for Delta 1991 Scald Gaurd

- DAWN JORDAN (Mount Prospect, IL), 09/24/2017

not enough info

- TINA SULLIVAN (San Bernardino, CA), 09/30/2017

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779